It's been a past few days of wondering and deciphering conflicting reports but all now seems to be on schedule for me to be picked up at 9 AM to be taken to the orphanage to pick up Henry.
Yesterday both my mother and I were very sick. We both got sick with allergies in Hoi An and it seemed to get worse in Danang and really bad when we got back here to Saigon. She has lung problems so it affected her more than me. But then I got what I guess might have been food poisoning and was running a high temperature yesterday. We stayed in the room all day trying to get better and thank goodness we feel well enough today.
Loc and Hoi are arriving in a half hour on the night train from Danang and they will be able to accompany us to the orphanage to pick up Henry.
However the other two families that I thought would be picking up their children the same time as me will not be able to do so. They will need your prayers and well wishes as it is very trying and stressful.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
YAY!!!!!
WE CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT POST.
What an amazing day I'm sure this will be. I can't wait to see your next post too!
Post a Comment