Remember a few weeks ago when I got separated from my mother at the Cambodian/Thailand border and ran around in a panic in the sweltering heat? This photo was taken of me after I found her (she had been completely unaware of my angst) and I collapsed.Anyway that's sort of how I felt yesterday. I don't know if it was a miscommunication, a misunderstanding due to language difficulties, or maybe something was solved at the last minute. Anyway the countdown is back on but add one day--I am scheduled now to pick up Henry on Monday.
But for you folks back in Texas it will still be Sunday night there so you can proceed as before and look for my post on Monday morning your time.
Meanwhile we are packing up from the Hoi An hotel room. A car will take us to Danang at noon. Loc and Hoi's wedding is tonight at 5 in the Catholic Church, and tomorrow will be the banquet and whatever else is planned for the traditonal Vietnamese part.




1 comment:
Have fun at the Wedding!!! We will see you Saturday!!
Sue and Gary
Post a Comment