Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Party at the Children's Center

Today was the Christmas party (or maybe they call it a Seasonal Celebration) over at the Children's Center. I didn't go in the room where they were eating so that I wouldn't disturb him.
I gave the camera to one of the caregivers and they took the pictures. It was great to see him eating, even if it was chocolate cupcakes.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Funny how we get happy about them just eating period. No matter what it is :) He's a cutie pie.

My Franks said...

He looks good in frosting.
Frances decided that she did not want to eat baby food, but liked ours instead. We would put her food in our bowls and eat a few bites to tempt her. Good luck and I hope you are able to keep his weight up!

Anonymous said...

He looks great, and certainly looks to have enjoyed his desert!

Julie said...

I'm glad you are able to enjoy the holiday season with Henry this year! It just wouldn't be Christmas without a little chocolate!