Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

I didn't feel like putting up the big tree, and my little tree is at the library. So I went out and bought a little fiber optic tree. In later years I will put up the big tree with all the ornaments I have collected over the years, but right now there just isn't room with high chairs and playpens and other baby stuff all over the place.
Last Saturday we went to my aunt's house and had an early Christmas with her family. Henry met my cousins' children and seemed to enjoy playing with the adults. My aunt's friend Becky from Oklahoma worked with Henry and got his confidence, My cousin Sean's wife Terri who met Henry at Thanksgiving also made friends with Henry.
We got up on Christmas morning and I showed Henry his new toys. He seems to enjoy going from one toy to another. I got a plastic storage box from IKEA but I"m going to have to get two or three more. I've got to come up with a way to keep things straightened out.
In the afternoon we drove over to friends Vicki a.nd Don's house. Henry took some time to warm up to everybody. He still prefers to stay with me and will not happily let somebody else hold him. But he does enjoy playing with other people as long as they don't try to pick him up.

No comments: