
I picked up Joe, Katie, and Ben t.oday. We meandered our way home, going by the library where I work. The boys seem to play well together, certainly they do not seem to be ill at ease with one another. Henry seems stand offish with other children.

It is very interesting to see the boys together. Ben tried to feed Henry cereal several times. Ben is a little fuller than Henry, he weighs around three pounds more. He is also walking, whereas Henry still crawls.
3 comments:
I love seeing the boys together...so sweet! Even if they don't play much at this age, they are building a bond. What good parents you all are!
Tiffany
that's so sweet, i'm so glad you guys are doing this & the boys will be so grateful to have their brother in their life :)
Scott,
It is so amazing to see the boys together!
Sue
Post a Comment