I've been tagged by Sue and Gary, here are the rules:
You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name.
If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged & to read your blog!
In a sort of family tradition I am called by my middle name, Scott:
S—Shakespeare, I’m working on a dissertation that is related to the work of Shakespeare though it deals primarily with an anonymous piece of literature. I’ve brought some reading material with me to Vietnam and I hope to finish it within a year or two.
C—Car, I like to spend time in my car. I commute 24 miles to work so spend at least an hour a day, listening to audio books or talk radio. If the weather permits I eat lunch in my car.
O—Order, I like things to be in order which is why the library profession suits me much better than the years I struggled through teaching high school. The library is quiet and everything has its proper place. Of course I know that will change in many ways after I bring Henry home, but I grew up with studious and fairly quiet parents so I think it can be a good thing.
T—Texas, I live in northeast Texas. I have lived numerous other places—went to undergraduate study in Utah and graduate study in Hawaii. But I always had my heart in Texas and was anxious to return whenever I was away. Now I get the chance to bring Henry back with me. As I posted in my blog before I left, it was hard to believe that the next time I see the farm he will be there too.
T—the text, I deal with texts all the time. In the library I am surrounded by texts and direct patrons to various texts as sources of information. In my doctoral studies I interpret and analyze texts. Texts are the artifacts that connect us to other people’s lives, experiences, and times. The internet is a great resource where the average person like me can create a text that can be very easily offered out to a large audience.
Now it's my turn to tag 4 people. If you've already been tagged (and most of you have already been, but you are a part of the small circle of people I am acquainted with in the adoption community online), You're already done!
Joe and Katie http://www.journey4babyben.blogspot.com/
Frank and Crystal http://www.babyfrances.blogspot.com/
Jon and DeanAnne http://www.thefordhamjourney.blogspot.com/
Julie http://www.lovefromvietnam.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment