
Here is Henry's new haircut--as he intently watched The Wiggles this morning. He was fairly good for the procedure. We had to wait forty minutes, and then he had to sit in my lap while he got his haircut. I took a school book in that I bought in Vietnam and told her I wanted his hair cut like the boy on the cover--but not too short in the front because I didn't want him to look like Spock.

Just to show that he is not always in a good mood (though usually he is) he got bored with me trying to take pictures of his new haircut this morning. He wanted to finish getting ready and get in the car--because he knows he gets a big cup full of milk to drink on the way to campus. He threw himself on the floor and kicked for five or ten seconds, stayed still for another twenty seconds, and then he was back up again like nothing had happened.
1 comment:
I love his hair like this! It's very, very cute and I'm sure it will be much easier to manage. Don't be afraid to go a little shorter on the bangs next time. Ben's bangs are short and he doesn't look like Spock at all. I'd know, I'm a definite Trekkie!
Post a Comment