Sunday, January 6, 2008

Visit to Grandmother's House

Henry and I went over to my Grandmother's house yesterday. The cat Sugar was hurt and the vet is over there. It turned out one of the feral cats must have bitten her on the leg. She is ten years old and not as feisty as she used to be. She stays in the house most of the time and doesn't seem to get along well with other cats. I guess I will have to let her out less often so she won't be getting into scuffles.
Henry and Sugar share the house but they don't interact much. Henry likes to watch her, and he squeals at her but keeps his distance.
My friend Ki-ae from Korea sent Henry a music table. I hope that with his long fingers Henry develops a musical talent.
The ECI people told me Henry needs to sit at a table that is his size. This table and chairs belonged to my mother when she was a little girl--we had it refinished a few years ago. It is the perfect size for him to sit at and develop his skills.

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

That music table was Eliza's all-time favorite toy for at least the first 6 months to a year!

Tiffany