Monday, January 14, 2008

Another visit with Kevin

On Saturday Henry and I went to Plano.to visit one of Henry's companions from the HCMC orphanage. Kevin is a month younger than Henry but he is much bigger. I am glad that he lives near enough for frequent visits.
Kevin and Henry met their new parents on the same day at the Catholic orphanage in Binh Duong where they had lived together for some time. Now almost three months later they continue their friendship by playing happily and watching the dog through the window.
Bau gave us a "Jumperoo" that Kevin had either outgrown or grown tired of. Henry was very amused by the music and the ability to jump up and down incessantly without falling over.
Henry enjoyed playing outside this weekend. I bundled him up and we spent fifteen or twenty minutes with the slide. Later I took him down by the pond. I am anxious to go to the pond when there are big flocks of birds in the sky. Henry seems to enjoy the outdoors--I suppose he didn't have much opportunity to be outside in Vietnam.
Oh, and we're still waiting for the DNA results to come back. Can't make a move in regards to fixing the birth certificate until there is some proof beyond word of mouth.

1 comment:

sue and gary said...

The kids look great. It's wonderful they get to play together!

Sue