Friday, January 4, 2008

Henry Walks!

Last night after I got home I went over to my mother's. While we were sitting around talking and watching Henry, he started walking toward us without holding on or crawling.
Today I brought him with me to the library. I decided to put him back in the campus children's center--he went back on Tuesday. But today they were closed for in-service. There is lots more open room at the library than at home, and Henry really got to practice his walking.
Another librarian, David, helped Henry walk around. Henry has been very shy around David (and every other man other than me) but today he warmed up to him.
As a celebration today Henry further entered into the devolution of America by eating at McDonald's. He had a chicken nugget happy meal with milk. He ate two of the nuggets but he really preferred the fries. When we got back to the library he drank the milk. In the photo he is examining the prize--a Transformer.

6 comments:

Joe said...

YAY!

GO Henry!!

Yippee

I just wonder if it had anything to do with seeing his brother walking around last weekend. How awesome.

I'm so happy for you all.

Karen said...

YEA!!!! That put a smile on my face!!!! He looks great! Congratulations!!

Julie said...

I love the look of joy on his face over his new accomplishment!

sue and gary said...

YEAH!! He's going to be harder to keep up with now!!! Enjoy!!!

Sue

Lisa and Tate said...

Way to walk Henry!!! Just look at that smile on his face. He knews he is too cool now.

Lisa
(from SALDS)

Lisa and Tate said...

Way to walk Henry!!! Just look at that smile on his face. He knews he is too cool now.

Lisa
(from SALDS)