Thursday, January 10, 2008

Henry Promoted to Toddler

When I picked up Henry at the children's center yesterday the director talked to me about moving him from the infant section to the toddler section. I had been holding off on this because he wasn't walking and was still using the bottle. The age to move is normally 18 months, so I had been using the technicality of Henry's innacurate birth certificate which reports him three months younger than his actual age.

But he has progressed so much in the past couple of weeks, and I think he will go even further by being with older children who are walking and talking. So today when I dropped him off I left him with the toddlers, sitting at a small table in a small chair rather than strapped to a high chair. Hopefully there will be many more milestones to report now.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Yay for Henry! I'm sure he'll have a lot of fun with the other toddlers.

sue and gary said...

YEAH!! Love the keyboard. Henry looks so grown up now that he is walking!!

Sue