
We drove into Dallas to take my mother to the train station. She is staying for a few weeks in San Antonio. Henry seemed to think he was going somewhere, he seemed very nervous about getting onto the train and into the travel compartment.

Driving in downtown Dallas is c0nfusing, but I guess I would grow accustomed to it if I lived there. As Henry grows older I will no doubt be going into Dallas more and more.

After the train station trip we went to a birthday party--my friends Buddy and Jennifer's youngest son Chandler turned 4. This was Henry's first party to attend.

He was the youngest child there, and by far the smallest. He clung to me most of the time, but he did seem to enjoy being held by Buddy and Jennifer's mothers.

He was too young too participate in the pinata bashing, but he did get some held to gather up candy that fell to the ground.

During the pinata activity Henry found more excitement in looking at his reflection in the shiny bumper of this car.

After the party goers left we stayed and Henry played with Buddy and Jennifer's three children. They are very kind to him and take care to go slow with him. He really enjoyed riding this little jeep with Presley--with me following alongside to make sure he didn't fall out.
No comments:
Post a Comment