We started the day by driving to the university where I work to get Henry signed up on my health insurance. We went by the library to introduce him to all the people who I work with. As always he is shy with strangers, especially men.
I got a referral for a couple of doctors. I have to get him vaccinated before the campus daycare will take him. I have an appointment for next Monday, but I think it will take two visits for him to get all the shots he is supposed to have by this age.
Henry has gradually gotten better adjusted. The first night, last Thursday, I had to sleep on my back with him laying on my stomach. Friday and Saturday nights are a blur because that is when I was so sick. I tried to put him in his bed and he cried, so he slept in my bed. Then last night I put him in his bed and he did okay.




3 comments:
Welcome home Scott. We are so very happy for you.
Crystal
Love the pic of your sweet, sleeping boy!
Tiffany
Hi, Scott,
Before you have Henry vaccinated, I recommend a titer as part of his normal blood work. This will tell you what vaccinations he's already had and if they created antibodies. That way you will not be re-vaccinating him since they do carry a certain amount of risk.
Post a Comment