I spent Monday and Tuesday at the campus children's center getting Henry accustomed to the caretakers and the other children. He seemed to adapt more quickly than we had anticipated and I am going to try and go back to work tomorrow. If anything happens I am just two minutes away.Henry has adjusted to his new life really well. I have gradually gotten him up later and later. When we first got back he was getting up at 4 AM. This morning he still hadn't started crying at 6:30 and when I went in to get him he was awake but just looking around the room.
I've decided to reguster Henry under his "legal" birthdate which puts him at 14 months. There are many changes that take place at 18 months and I just don't think Henry is ready for that after so many other recent changes.




No comments:
Post a Comment