Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a busy Thanksgiving. Thursday itself was fairly quiet--we stayed home and ate next door with my mother and Harold. I had to run to my office and also had to run to the store to buy some things. Wal Mart is open anytime--holiday, day, night, whatever.

Then on Friday we went over to my friends' Buddy and Jennifer's house. Henry played with their three children--Noah, Presley, and Chandler. They were really good with him. I was nervous about how he would interact--he was very shy back in Vietnam during the few times we got together with the other families--Gary & Sue and Bau with their chilcren Sara and Kevin. On Saturday I picked up my 92 year old grandmother and drove her to my aunt's house for a big meal. My cousin Sean and his wife Teri and their two children were there. Teri was really good with Henry. He ate dressing and vegetables and a little bit of turkey.

I have been very pleased with Henry's move toward socializing with our family and friends. He is exactly what I dreamed about when I started this whole process so long ago, and I couldn't be happier.

1 comment:

sue and gary said...

Henry looks great!!!!!!!!!

Sue