Monday, November 5, 2007

Henry's first book

Henry is getting used to being the son of a librarian--he browsed through his first book today.
He also likes to pull himself up to the window by the bed and look out the window. He can't see down to the street but he can see into windows across the alley.
Hopefully tomorrow morning I will have my interview with the INS lady. I think everything should go smoothly and hopefully it won't take too long. Then it's on to Hanoi probably the next day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful to see Henry looking so much more alert and active already. I'm glad the solids are having such a good effect on him--but I'm sure the love and care he's getting from you and his GranBetty are even more nourishing than the food.
It was a lovely tribute to your mother that you posted a few days ago. It's great that she has been there for you throughout this process.
We can't wait to meet Henry face to face and are really looking forward to having you back in Texas.

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful to see Henry looking so much more alert and active already. I'm glad the solids are having such a good effect on him--but I'm sure the love and care he's getting from you and his GranBetty are even more nourishing than the food.
It was a lovely tribute to your mother that you posted a few days ago. It's great that she has been there for you throughout this process.
We can't wait to meet Henry face to face and are really looking forward to having you back in Texas.

Anonymous said...

It is so great to read "son". I look forward to hearing more about your adventure into parenthood. It is challenging but worth it!

Christine