Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More wisdom from a fortune cookie




I guess the local Chinese restaurant's fortune cookies are trying to tell me something. I went out to eat and got this in my cookie.

And yesterday I got my visa! That was worrying me since I bought the ticket last week online and requested the visa through a travel agent. The mail is scheduled to start being held next Monday and I worried about them getting mixed up and holding the visa up. Now that I have it all that is left to do is pack, which I started to do last night. I've had the bag with all the gifts packed for some time but now I've got to pack my clothes as well as whatever baby supplies and clothing I decide to take.



3 comments:

Adalie said...

He is so adorable! It sounds like things are coming together. I look forward to following your journey in Vietnam.
Kara
(Julie's sister)

Heather Field said...

The wait is almost over and the good stuff is coming! I'm so happy for you! He is TOOOOO cute! Have a safe & wonderful trip!

My Franks said...

Please tell me you are bringing Cheerios and teething tablets?
Forget bug spray, you need the above more.
I think I have become fanatical about this! It was traumatic running out.
Good Luck Scott!
-Crystal