Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Made it to Hong Kong

I am in the Hong Kong airport now. The flight from San Francisco was over 14 hours--long and tedious. I feel like all they did was feed us the whole way and show one movie after another. I was in Extended Economy so I had five inches extra leg room. Not that it really mattered because my legs are not long. But I was trying to picture sitting in that seat with a baby in my lap. Maybe it would be better with a bulkhead seat.

I get onto the same plane to continue to HCMC/Saigon, but had to take my carry on luggage off and come upstairs to the boarding area. I inadvertantly passsed out of security so I had to go through again, but it was much easier than the DFW airport.

2 comments:

sue and gary said...

Next post, Vietnam!!! One step closer to Henry!

Heather Field said...

ALMOST THERE!!! Can't wait to see Henry in your arms!