I will be posting my new blog entries at a new address-- www.henryduc.blogspot.com.
This blog will be password protected. I have sent out emails to the people I could identify who follow the blog. If you did not receive one email me at scottlan903@gmail.com if you are interested in continuing to follow our exploits.
I have been wanting to get a protected blog for some time. I am reluctant to put all the photos up that I want because it has other children or other people and I didn't want to put people out in an uncontolled environment without their approval.
Also I've thought of postings lately like stories about potty training, but I wondered how Henry would feel in a few years to discover his early bowel movement on the toilet were chronicled for all the world to see. When I started this blog it was just me and my quest to complete an adoption. And I've always been a pretty open person, saying whatever I thought. But now it's not just my story, it is Henry's story, and by extension everyone we come in contact with.
I looked into Wordpress, but I was overwhelmed with the idea of having to learn a new blog format (though I'm sure it's not that complcated). Then a couple of weeks ago I discovered Blogger now has a protected blog format, and I could easily transfer everything from one blog to another.
I'll leave this original blog open to the public because I think the information I posted about the process I went through and the interviews in Vietnam will continue to be of benefit when Vietnam opens again. I might delete a few of the later entries, but they will be available in the new blog.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Scott. We'd like to follow along on your new blog if you don't mind...good to keep "in touch" with those who went through it with us.
Post a Comment