I'm wondering how Ike will fare as it passes through the farm. There's nothing I can do to pack up things any tighter than I left them. I figure there will be some flooding, maybe some wind damage, and things that I left out will likely blow away.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Bracing for Hurricane Ike
The weather is lovely up here in Wisconsin. Meanwhile friends and family are hunkered down in Houston, where Hurrican Ike passed through last night. I'm still getting news of the hurricane. It doesn't sound like many places will have power for many days.
I'm wondering how Ike will fare as it passes through the farm. There's nothing I can do to pack up things any tighter than I left them. I figure there will be some flooding, maybe some wind damage, and things that I left out will likely blow away.
Thursday night we ate dinner at Joe's parents' home. Donna made delicious Italian food and afterwards the boys played in the den.
Ben and Henry take turns playing in the car.
The boys continue to enjoy rolling around together on the floor.

Playing with cars upstairs.
I'm wondering how Ike will fare as it passes through the farm. There's nothing I can do to pack up things any tighter than I left them. I figure there will be some flooding, maybe some wind damage, and things that I left out will likely blow away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I thought about you guys when I heard about IKE...I hope you will find everything well when you return home. I also wanted to say it's AMAZING what you all are doing for the boys!!! What cuties they are and what WONDERFUL, LOVING parents they both have!! Safe travels home!
Felicia in NC
jenwillmom@aol.com
Post a Comment