Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mowing the grass

One of Henry's favorite presents he got for his birthday (from Tommy and Rachel) is a lawn mower that shoots out bubbles. He has figured out that you have to be going at a pretty brisk speed for at least three to five seconds before the bubbles start.
Henry is wearing the onesie that I had for him in Vietnam--except it hung down to his knees when he wore it over there. Now they barely fit but I am keeping them because they are good to sleep in. But soon I wil have to find larger loungewear for him.
It hasn't rained in a while so I have let the lawn go. I haven't mowed it since before we went to California. I've been a little afraid because I wonder if the ear infections we got got were caused in some part by the flying grass. But soon I will have to mow again--since Henry's mower is fun but does not actually cut any grass.
And anyway, Henry seems to be a little put off by the vastness of the lawn.

This past weekend we went to Kevin's second birthday party. It was in downtown Dallas--really nice with roast duck and pork and Vietnamese dishes. Kevin is so big now. It will be fun to watch them grow up so close to each other and sharing a similar background.

No comments: