I was off work yesterday for the 4th and finally dragged out several suitcases as well as most of the stuff I've bought to carry with me, and started trying to figure out how I'm going to pack it. I got this backpack baby carrier that converts into a stroller. I was really excited about it, but the only suitcase I have that it will fit in is bigger than the max allowed on the airlines. I thought about just taking it by itself as a checked bag, but that would mean I only had one other checked bag, and I wouldn't have room for the stuff I have to donate to the orphanage (mostly art supplies, I hope they can use them). So I'll be leaving this backpack at home and I'll just use the Snuggli I bought. It takes up very little room in a suitcase and it's also preferable, I think, to carry the baby in front anyway.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment