A bridge I drive over to get to work is about to wash out. If it does I will have to drive a LOT further to make it via the shortest detour.
In the meantime I have started hunting around for a pediatrician to take Henry to when I get him home. Maybe I should try to locate one in Dallas to start out with--somebody who is familiar with internationally adopted children.




3 comments:
Hi Scott!
I am a german librarian (hospital OPL) and I am going to adopt in Ethiopia next year!
Your little boy is adoarable!!!!!!!!
I am the moderator of the germans yahoo group for single-adopters. Or we call it: monoparentals.
We put your blog into our linklist!
I hope you can travel soon.
Your way to work is really dangerous!!!!wow!
All the best!
Heidi
(munic)
Scott,
I love the blog.
I love the curtains.
I love Henry's veiw!
And I think the snuggly will do! I would not want a stroller in VN. Unless it was neon orange for safety. Too many scooters, few sidewalks. We hope you get to go soon.
-Crystal
Hermine, I can't read the German yahoogroups, but I do keep up with the French groups. I am a member of the Vietnam/Cambodia group.
Crystal, I used to look at those curtains in my mother's cedar chest, along with other of my baby stuff. Then one day a few months ago it dawned on me to get them out and put them up.
Joe and Katie gave my mother the stroller they bought and didn't have room to bring back, so I'll have a stroller there anyway without having to take mine. Of course I'm not sure whether I will have room to bring it back either!
Post a Comment