Thursday, May 1, 2008

Six months since the G&R!

It seems like I've had him forever, but it was six months ago when he became officially my son under Vietnam laws. I am hoping Monday to get the Texas "recognition of foreign adoption" processed along with a name change. It is complicated by the fact that I am also amending his birth date. That is the last step in the process.

3 comments:

mam said...

He's just adorable, Scott. Happy anniversary!

K said...

Hi, Scott,

Congratulations to you and Henry!

When I checked your blog a day or two ago, the first song on your play list was French, I think. Now it's gone. Can you please tell me the title and artist? I really liked it.

Thanks!

Scott said...

That was Faudel--Mon pays and Les enfant de la mer. He is a French-Algerian singer. I'll put it back on the list when I get home.