Thursday, April 10, 2008

First School Portrait

I got Henry's first school picture yesterday. I knew the background was going to be the fishing pier so I dressed him in overalls. My preference would have been to put him in a traditional Vietnamese outfit but I didn't think it would match the background. I wasn't at the sitting--they took his shoes off and he seemed to have been crying when they snapped the picture.

5 comments:

sue and gary said...

That is so cute! Henry looks amazing!

Lisa and Tate said...

He is so stinking cute!!! I love the overall and bare feet! Nothing like little kid toes. You can always get his traditional VN pictures an other time.

Lisa
(SALDS)

Melissa said...

Aww, I think the bare feet go right along with the overalls and the fishing pier. Too cute :)

baileygp said...

Such a sweet picture! I love the bare feet.

baileygp said...

Such a sweet picture! I love the bare feet.